parents, if you find out your kid self harms do you think getting angry about how it makes you feel and after “everything you’ve done and bought for them” that that’s going to make them feel any better about themselves? Like seriously if you just sat there and listened maybe they’d feel better and help themselves
when boys hold u by yr waist and make you feel tiny
when you kiss boys and you can feel their stubble
freckles on boy
body hair on boy
spooning with boys
when boys get hard while spooning and you can feel it and its really cute
boys in the abstract
1 year later and I’m a lesbian
- girl/boy: *diagnosed with anorexia*
- everyone: kids in 3rd world countries would give anything for that food, and you refuse it!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as bulimic*
- everyone: cancer patients with give anything to be able to keep their food in, and you choose to throw it up!
- girl/boy: *diagnosed as a binge eater*
- everyone: chill your fat ass out, some kids eat once a day!
- girl/boy: *suicidal*
- everyone: people die every day, you should be grateful for your life!
- girl/boy: *self harms*
- everyone: lots of people have it worse than you, be grateful about how good you have it!
- girl/boy: *has anxiety*
- everyone: stop freaking out over everything, it's not that big of a deal!
- girl/boy: yep that fixed everything thanks
Just remember in about 40 seconds someone is about to commit suicide as we sit here blogging. This post goes out to the teens who took and will take their lives. Please just reblog this post to recognize them and don’t question whether or not you should. I promise it won’t ruin your blog type.